Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Saturday, November 28, 2009

1 More Month

Until Christmas....a little less than a month actually, Are you all ready?? I have most of my shopping finished, I tried to start it early and did start earlier than I usually do.



Tina, I received my 2 blocks for the BOM, they are pretty and thank you for them and the goody you sent I appreciate it.... so I think there is one who likes receiving their blocks and when she does receive them then this swap will be over for the year......


I have been busy making a gift for my Secret Santa Partner on a Quilt group I am on, got them done except for the coasters and it won't take long to do them...here it is:

It's long, so this is the best I could do with taking a picture..



You can actually see the color better in the placemats....I hope she likes them.
Now on to get the quilt quilted for my niece and the curtains made....I know my gr-niece will be happy with the quilt, that girl is crazy about Dora the Explorer, and she loves pink, LOL she probably will hate pink when she grows up.....
Well gotta go, Have a peaceful night,
And Be Safe.
Hugs, Louise

No comments: