Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Are You Ready For The New Year??

Hey Everyone,
How was your Christmas? We had a nice one but a few members of the family was sick and still are sick but it was a nice one anyway.....I have survived and have started cleaning the sewing room up from all the sewing that went on....My great nieces Quilt, Curtains and pillow turned out pretty and I will upload pictures soon.

I have started working on our swap for 2010, this will be different and there will be triangles, I know, I know...but we need some in this quilt....Hey who has their Red and White blocks set together? if you have yours set together please e-mail me a picture and I will upload it here, mine is not set together yet but I do have the fabrice to set it together but I got to get this one going first.

So stay tuned, I will be back.......
Be Safe,
Hugs, Louise

No comments: