Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Sunday, November 1, 2009

November Is Here!!

WOW!! Hard to believe, and it's time to do our last 2 blocks of the Red and White BOM, we will do November and December blocks this month because I don't know about you but I have plenty to do in December and I don't want to forget to do a swap.....so if you would like to join in then just e-mail me, I tried to use my gmail addy but that just didn't work so e-mail me at: kittykid_3@yahoo.com and be sure and put Red & White BOM in the subject line....so far we have 2 that has already signed up....
This is November Block:


Sorry about the side view but there just isn't much room since my quilter was scooted over to get a front view.
This is the Amish Diamond and here is the link:

Blocks by: Quilterscache/Marcia Hohn
*************
This is December Block:


Snowball Nine Patch and you can download the pattern Here:

Patterns By Quilterscache/Marcia Hohn
With this swap, you will have the same partner for both months, Use 2 different Reds and white on white, if you have any questions just e-mail me and I will be happy to help you.
*****
Well Friends, I am starting to feel like my kitty here, been a long day , so I will be chatting with ya later....so from Frost and me Good night........
Be safe,
Hugs, Louise

No comments: