Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Monday, August 17, 2009

Just Checking In

Hello everyone,

I'm still here and kicking my heels up, LOL...not really I don't know if I could kick them up....I'm Just checking in .....

How are you Red and White BOM swappers coming along with your swaps?? just click on the comment button below this post and leave me a message and let us know what you are doing these days....

I started quilting a lap size quilt on my mid arm and then decided I did not like the way it was looking so I have it half way ripped out, boy it's harder to rip one out that you have quilted on a machine...YIKES!!! I need help any one willing to rip-rip??

Well hopefully tomorrow or I should say today (Here) will be a better one at quilting....Well I'm out of here for the time being.....

Have a good nite

Be Safe,

Hugs, Louise



This is me, HAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Donna P said...

Louise I love your site...alot of info.


Donna P