Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hump Day!!

Today went fairly good, after working in the house most of the day I did manage to get a lap quilt about 3/4 quilted, but was so tired I stopped, and will try to finish it tomorrow sometime, Grocery shopping is at the top of the list for tomorrow.

I bought a quilt book a few week ago and it's called "Simple Strategies For Block-Swap Quilts" by Lynn Roddy Brown, It's a very interesting book, it shows you different ways to put your blocks together that you have received from a swap.....the Scrappy 4 patch we did in 3 Sisters is in there and she showed several different ways to assemble them, her block was white where we used black.
I put some of my blocks on the design board tonight, I really like this block. I had to take a side view of it because my quilter takes up the whole room, LOL....I think I am going to finish this out to a queen size.

I will post a picture when it's finished, so many projects and so little time, Or maybe it's because I am getting older??


Well on that note Tiger Lee and I say Good Night everyone.


Be Safe.,

Hugs, Louise




1 comment:

Donna said...

I love the cat Louise. I don't envy you doing the grocery day, I hate that. I'm not a shopper unless it's at the fabric store...lol I put off getting groceries as long as possible.
Our weather has finally cooled off here a little. The humidity we have had gives me headaches. Well, have a great day...will visit again soon.

Donna P