Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Monday, August 24, 2009

Checking In

LOL, Tina, wait till you get my age, I'm sorry to say your memory loss gets worse...sad but true...
Thanks for the update on your block, hey girls , how are the rest of you coming along? we've started on the last week in the month, hard to believe that summer is almost over with....

Hey I have a question for any of ya.....have you ever rooted a Whysteria plant?? and I hope I have that spelled right.
This little 'old lady rooted me one, she just broke it off and stuck it in a bucket of dirt, man she has a green thumb, it took and I set it out, boy it's pretty after 3 years, I have tried to root one a friend of mine has tried, and my nephew who graduated with a degree in agri is trying for me now, but it doesn't look to me like it is going to take hold and root.
So if ya know anything about this I would appreciate the info.

I have 2 lap quilts quilted for charity, they are out of cheaters cloth but it will work and have several more to go....I just need to get the binding cut out and take to my sister to bind....slow but getting it done.

O.K. well thats it for the night, Ya'll have a peaceful night.
Be Safe.
Hugs, Louise

1 comment:

Tina W said...

Sorry girl, I've never rooted one of those...wonder if you can google it and find out? ohhh...can I send my quilts to your sis too to get the binding put on heehee