Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jeezs Can You Believe It?

Seriously, the month is almost over, and I find that I have all these things I want to get done in a month and before I know it the month just bit the dust...I find that as I am aging I just can't seem to get things done as fast as I want, do you feel that way?


I did get a quilt in the quilter frame and ready to start on tomorrow , also have the hubby's hair to cut, that has to be done first or we will have to take the lawn mower to it , hehe.
O.K. are you waiting for the next block in the Red and White Block of the Month?? well here goes..



Antique Tile Block and you can download it at:

http://www.quilterscache.com/A/AntiqueTileBlock.html


O.K. Folks, thats it for tonight.

Be Safe and god Bless...


No comments: