Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hello There!!

It been a crazy day, I did get the quilt quilted and off the frame, I have a few wrinkles in it and I hope with pratice I will get better.
My quilter did great until half way the quilt then it started breaking thread, first on top and then the bobbin, UGH!!!! wears you out fightening with it.


Here is a picture of my quilter.

It's a KenQuilt 633...I'm so proud of it...It doesn't have a Stitch Regulator on it and I wish I had of gotten it, it's hard to keep your stitches the same...

The quilt that is on there is from a swap I was in on my group...It's called "Tutti-Fruity" , I have another a little smaller one this one......This one is 72"X86"..The 2 Tutti -Fruity quilts are for charity, when it's finished I will post a picture.
This is the wrinkle I had in there, if you are a long arm quilter, would you pass on some information on how not to get this....It doesn't look bad when It was took off the frame.


My sister will get it tomorrow and put the binding and label on it.
It was pretty warm here , so I might as well get used to a hot summer......

Well thats it for tonight...Have a peaceful sleep....from Frost (Frosty Bear) and Louise

(hehe, can you tell I love my babies?

1 comment:

Tangos Treasures said...

Hi Louise!! Love your quilt & looks like a sweet machine!! I just had that same problem with the thread breaking! I was about ready to pull my hair out! LOL I just think the quilt I was working on had too much polyester in it??
We shall see I got a baby quilt loaded up ready to quilt
Hugs Tango