Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!!

Hello,
I hope you all have had a safe and Happy Memorial Day, We didn't do anything special just stayed at home, I did alot of laundry and cleaned in the house, no sewing today, even tho I had plans of sewing, LOL.

The day before I did quilt a wall hanging for a dear friend and will mail it tomorrow, my first attempt at free motion quilting, I have always used pantographs, I hope she likes it, she was in the service and this is "Soliders Walk" from Quiltercache site.





































This is the back of the hanging.Well what do you think??

Have a good night everyone, I know it's back to

work for some so be safe...Hugs, Louise

1 comment:

Tangos Treasures said...

That's very pretty!! You did a great job!!
Hugs Tango