Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Friday, August 15, 2008

Raining Cats and Dogs Outside

Thats right, hehehe...but we really needed the rain, hubby planted some of that grass that is suppose to grow anywhere even on concrete, well it doesn't seem to like our hot weather because it's not growing to well, so hopefully this rain will make it greow and get pretty.

I finally finished one of my Mystery Quilts and here it is:


It's called "Weekend Whatever # 22" and the creator of the pattern is Quiltaholics @ 2008.....

I'm really proud of this one and can't wait to get it quilted......


I go back to the Orthopedic Monday and I so pray that I will be able to take this boot off, I have been wearing it for 3 months and have to sleep in it too....It is really getting on my nerves, I'm ready to walk and not have to sit so much.....

Well thats all for now.....








No comments: