Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Gosh I have been sooo busy and not to mention that I broke my right foot May 18th (ouch)...... and I still went on our Quilt Retreat and considering I was in pain I still had a blast.


We made a sewing travel case, I love it and then the other girls made a coin purse but I couldn't stand anymore and cut fabric for it so I will make me one sometime.....One of the girls demoed how to do "Stack'n'Whack" I would love to learn to do it but not now and one showed us how to do the Quick Trips Quilts and that was neat.


We had show and tell and man there was some beautiful quilts there....all in all it was a fun trip and I loved the shop hop and bought lots of fabric....We think maybe we will have another Quilt Retreat in 2010, can afford to have one every year.


I will go back to the Orthopedic Doctor the 18th of August and I hope my foot has healed because 3 months in the boot and having to sleep with it on is driving me nuts....so I'm praying that it has healed......

I will try to make it back in more often....

No comments: