Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Saturday, March 2, 2013

It is so hard to believe that we are going into March, Time is flying by, but my mother said it would be like that the older you get the faster the time would by.
What have you all been doing? I am trying to get back into sewing/quilting, and I will be posting pictures soon...
It is cold here in central Arkansas, we got a very light snow this morning, and I thought "Oh Gosh" just when I was going somewhere, but it didn't amount to anything.....my sister and I went to visit our younger sister and her family, it was good to see them all, not like seeing family...
I will be checking in later, you all have a great weekend and God Bless....
Louise

1 comment:

linda said...

hi louise, its been mighty cold here too in oklahoma. i sure would love to join ur quilting club, if i may? plz just email me at okquilting@yahoo.com and let me know. it would be good to get in some swaps again. hope yall r doing well. god bless and hope 2 hear fro u soon linda jones aka okquilting, or just linda for short 0:)