Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

October Block Of The Month

Hello Everyone,
I'm posting the October Block of the Month a day early......It a simple 9-Patch, this will fit in real nice with our blocks we have done so far......If you would like to join in on this swap then e-mail me so I can add you to the swap list...For my blog I will use this address: LouiseBruce2@gmail.com .....Please put BOM in the subject line.


The sign up will run through the 4th of October and I will e-mail your partner's name and address to you the 5th.If you are new to our monthly swap then please include your mailing address....


If you need a pattern to guide you then you can download this free pattern from Quilterscache:

http://www.quilterscache.com/N/NinePatchBlock.html

patterns by: Quilterscache/Marcia Hohn

If you have never checked out Marcia's site you need too , she has a ton of neat patterns there...our Block of the month is always done in 2 different reds and white on white.

O.K. friends, the sign up for this swap has started, just e-mail me.


Jackie, that sounds like the book I bought by Carol Doak, Can't wait to get started but it will have to wait until I get some chairty blocks finished....the disadvantage of living in the boonies is you live to far to get in on classes and I don't do well driving at night......Are you doing much PP now?

O.K. everyone, I hope you all are resting well and are in dreamland, thats where I am headed now, so sleep tight.
Be safe.
Hugs, Louise

No comments: