Annie Beth

Annie Beth
Our Baby

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good Afternoon Everone

Still hot weather here in central Arkansas,
Just a quick announcement for the ones who is following my Red and White Block of the Month swap....since my online group will be closing the end of the month I will carry the monthly swap here on my blog.
I will post everything here, you will need to leave a message here that you want to join our swap, IF you are a member of 3 Sisters then I have your mailing information BUT if you are not a member and want to join the swap then I need your information....Please e-mail me at:
kittykid_3@yahoo.com and submit your info to me.....

I may carry another swap later but this is going to be a pretty quilt....If you do not have all the blocks just e-mail me and I will send June on back.... See ya soon.
Have a good day and Be Safe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting again, Louise -

Tina Winchell said...

Hey Louise, I'd like to join the Red and White swap for August please.
hugs,
Tina W